Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Sunday 23 November 2014

It's that time of year!

When I taught in a primary school, I used to run the choir. Every year we made two CDs: a Christmas one and a Summer one (on which I played guitar) The Christmas one below featured  'I believe in Father Christmas'. We were given permission to release this track by Greg Lake: what a great guy!

Whenever I hear it - or the original - it takes me back to some great days and put me in the mood for Christmas!
 
Any of you who live near Blofield Heath might enjoy our Thursday night jam sessions at Heathlands: virtually all the players are pros or ex-pros, so the standard is generally quite good with all types of music and a relaxed atmosphere. If you have a guitar, bring it with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjggWxGYLdo

 
 

No comments: