Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Birds of the Yare Valley...

Just a reminder! My guide to the best birding spots in the Yare Valley is available on Amazon  or directly from me by phone or e-mail. Either way, the book costs £12, postage included.  I'll happily sign a copy should you wish!

The book should be available at the better-known bird reserves soon and I'll keep some in the car, too (so if you meet me out in the field you can pick one up straight away)

We've purposely kept the price low: the idea is to help people to discover more of the Yare Valley and, hopefully, add their support to the movement to protect this fabulous region from property development and industrial agriculture.

Companion volumes for the Thurne & Ant and  Bure and Wensum will follow if there's a demand!

No comments: