Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Monday 9 September 2019

Col Charles Halt at Woodbridge, September 2019

Just back from the Woodbridge UFO Conference: a fabulous couple of days for Linda and me with dear friends Jane, Jason and Paul. Overall a pleasant experience: Col. Halt was on top form and completed Sacha Christie's (somewhat over-extended!) destruction of Larry Warren. Great to meet Ronald and Philip Kinsella: what charming guys they are. Also suave Scotsman Malcolm Robinson and ex RAF radar operator Gary Barker: both were terrific, knowledgable and to the point, with no waffle or padding... As expected, John Hanson added a wealth of data to the British UFO files.

I'd have to say: considering the warm and prolonged applause I received after my sixty minute slot, you'd hardly know I attended the conference if your source of information was the social media! I'm not a member of the cabal that attempts ownership of the Rendlesham Forest Incident, for the simple reason that their infighting, fractionation and online aggression seems, to me, counterproductive to the credibility of UFO research.
 






 

No comments: