Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Wednesday 19 October 2022

Knocked back by flu!

One of the other Synergy members passed his flu on to me last week: I was dosed up with Day Nurse in order to struggle through Saturday's gig but (I think) I'm over the worst now. Not been out of the house for two days, but today I went to pick up my laptop, which needed a new screen (I somehow managed to break it on the way home from Friday's astronomy talk! This is another reason my posts have been somewhat sparse: I had to use Linda's laptop, which doesn't have all the stored passwords etc)

There have been a few 'birdy' moments: a few Buzzards have been over the garden, usually being harassed by corvids, and Pink Feet are virtually daily now... Hopefully I'll be out tomorrow to see if I can finally catch up with some Autumn migrants.




No comments: