Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Friday 27 November 2015

A few Buckenham Beans!

On my way home from the Post Office today, I took advantage of a twenty minute window of blue sky to whizz across to Buckenham for a quick search for yesterday's Slav Grebe and the reported Bean Geese.

I found a small, distant group by the railway bridge - not the twenty-odd reported, but Beans of some race or another!

The feral Barnacles were flying around again: this time they came really close, allowing a decent shot of the Ross' / Barnacle hybrid (Thanks Robert!) I have heard that a well-known birder has considered a wild origin for this individual!

The Peregrines and a Marsh Harrier were tazzing around scaring all the wildfowl, but I managed to catch a couple of Wigeon on the deck too...
 







No comments: