Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Video: Black-bellied Dipper at Briggate Mill

Since neither Brian nor Norman had seen the Black-bellied Dipper near North Walsham, we grabbed a reasonably dry interlude and headed north. As soon as we arrived the bird performed at close range - much closer than at Ebridge - allowing me to take a few videos.


Incidentally: an anonymous correspondent criticised me today for calling the blog 'Birds of the Heath', claiming that all I ever do is twitch and spend no time on the home patch. In fact I've just had a count-up: over half of last year's posts were directly concerned with the region around my village or the heavens above it. And, as I've remarked before, this is my personal diary: what I call it and post on it is my concern!

No comments: