Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Market Marauder!

Linda and I drove a couple of friends to the Norwich Coach Station this morning, so decided to park in Bond's and do some essential merchandising. Almost invariably I carry a camera with 300mm zoom when I visit the 'Big City': in the past I've come across Black Redstarts and Waxwings and grabbed some decent images. Today, as luck would have it, I left my cameras at home and therefore had to be content with watching a Peregrine chasing a Feral Pigeon past Debenhams and over the market!

Later, as we drove home along the A47, a totally unexpected male Merlin was perched right by the road, just before the Yare Bridge. A really terrific little bird, seen in perfect light.

Here's one I made earlier!

No comments: