Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Saturday 23 September 2023

Everything's 'out west': less birds, more Astronomy!

Back in the day, as they say, I was part of a crew - Linda, Bob Walker, Martin Read and Pete Bewick - that would tear off at the weekend to try and catch up with the previous week's rarities. These days, with diesel nearly £2 / litre, all that's in the past: nowadays I restrict my outings to once or twice a week in Norfolk and Suffolk. This is why I'm not on my way west to add half a dozen new birds to my stagnating 450-ish life list.

However, there are still things to point a camera at even from the back garden: the current incredible crop of sunspots being a good example! (Don't forget: you need special filters to look at or photograph the Sun!)




No comments: