Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Thursday 31 March 2016

Dreaming spires!

Linda and I took a quick Easter break with Mum-in-Law Mary to Oxford, a city that never fails to delight and entertain! A great opportunity to use our bus passes, too!

My favourite spot is the indoor market, which has some of the finest food shops and funniest T-Shirts I've ever seen! I bought a fabulous Louvre statue of Nefertiti in a charity shop for a tenth of its Paris retail price and Linda bought some jewellery and three dresses! After  lunch and a visit to the 'Castle' and its stocks, we headed back to Maidenhead.

Predictably lots of Kites and Buzzards: I suppose it won't be long until even I become blasé, now they've been released to breed to the west of Norwich.













 

 

No comments: