Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Monday 4 April 2016

Penduline Tit: at last!

It's been four years coming, but I've finally connected sufficiently well with one of the two Pendulines to get some decent images....

Linda and I had lots of work to do in the morning: luckily it was pouring with rain, so we knuckled down and got on with it! But when the sun broke through after lunch, I suggested a walk to the Fen: one of my better decisions, because, following a brief wait, one of the Pendulines finally surrendered - first in the reed bed and then just above my head!

Lots of mates managed to connect today: Brian, Elizabeth, Red, Clive etc, so all-in-all a red letter day for many of the regulars!

Other interesting birds included an adult Little Gull, several Treecreepers and the regular Little Owl.









No comments: