Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Monday 19 March 2018

So many footballers read this blog! Who knew?

If you take a glance at the comments beneath the 'Still Feeding' post, you'll find the names of Lee Dixon, Kyle Walker, Michael Owen, Ashley Young and Owen Hargreaves amongst others. Now famously, I'm no soccer enthusiast (I supported Tottenham as a kid, having been born in Walthamstow!) - I used to enjoy watching Test Cricket and F1 until they were bought up by cable and satellite companies. However, even I recognise these names as those of current or former soccer players....

So what to do? The comments are quite interesting and (not being abusive) seemed worth posting. However, I really would prefer it if future correspondents used their real names!

In reply to 'Owen's' query (as to what has been the best bird I've seen in, from or over the garden)  I'd merely say: take a look at the 'Photographic Bird List' (on the right)

No comments: