Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Monday 30 September 2024

New camera!

Since I started photographing wildlife (twelve or so years ago) I've progressed through the Pentax 'K' range, starting with a K-x, on to K-1, KS 2, K-3, arriving at K-3 11. I've found them all easy to use and quite robust, but they are definitely not in the same class as Norman and Brian's Nikons. Still: since I don't enter any photographic competitions and take pictures just for use here and on social media, it's impossible to justify the expense of a change!

My last K-3 became a little unreliable - it probably just needs a good clean - so I snapped up the latest upgrade on Ebay. So far it seems excellent, but a day in the field this week should test it out! (The pictures below were all taken through my grubby office window!)







No comments: