Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Tuesday 26 October 2021

End of another era!

For fifteen years Linda and I attended airshows all over the UK selling our framed aviation memorabilia: it was at these that we met old chums Paul and Jason. Every item in the frames came from non-fatal incidents: bale-outs, crash landings or restoration projects. During the time our online business 'The Flightline' was in operation, we sold some amazing rarities, from aircraft including the SR-71 Blackbird, the X-15, Me 262 and even Chuck Yeager's NF-104A.

Yesterday a long-time client contacted me to purchase three identical Christmas presents: I was able to oblige with the very last of our A4 'Four Fighters' displays. Although I still have some big pieces of Me109, He111 and several other WW2 aircraft, I think that'll be it! Great fun while it lasted...





No comments: