Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Friday 25 May 2018

'Radio IQ shocker!'

I don't know if anyone out there actually listened to the ten minutes of farcical reporting on talkSPORT tonight, but if you did - whether you believe there's anything in my opinion that not all of the Moon landings took place or not - you couldn't help despair at the total ignorance and lack of manners of one of the two presenters. How different to the polite and respectful conduct of the various US and BBC reporters with whom I've spoken over the years. Next Tuesday I'm being interviewed again - this time for an hour or more - by an American network: I absolutely know I'll be treated courteously and that the reporter will have done some research so he can ask sensible questions and make informed comment!

 I couldn't help but wish I'd had the gentleman from talkSPORT in one of my lectures - he obviously missed out when he was at school!
 

No comments: