Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Tuesday 28 April 2020

White Buzzard: is this the same bird?

Excellent bird artist / birder Mike Lawrence sent me a photo of a very pale Common Buzzard he's seen a few times around his Trimingham home: here's his e-mail

Hello David,
Hope you are keeping well, noticed on your blog about a Pale Buzzard and wondered if this photo attached is the same bird? There has been a few pale buzzards passing through here over the month but none so striking as this bird which has been touring along here and further up the coast. I photographed this on the 24th April.
Take care and best wishes
Mike Lawrence.


I reckon it's the same bird doing the rounds: as I mentioned to Mike, I bet there'll be a few 'small Eagle' sightings in Norfolk this Spring!

'My' Buzzard

Mike's Buzzard

No comments: