Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Monday 13 April 2020

Reasons to be cheerful?

Want to see a more realistic - and optimistic - view of the COV-19 situation, without the ridiculous posturing of those journalists and politicians who have vested interests in making the Govt. look bad?
Click HERE
On the graph, remove the two cumulative graphs by clicking the coloured 'buttons'
You'll notice that both the number of cases and number of daily deaths are beginning to show signs of decreasing. To be honest, I think publishing the cumulative data is neither helpful nor logical.

Suppose someone asks me what I earn:

Current earnings: £0
Cumulative earnings: £700,000

What is gained by knowing what I've received over 50 years as a Naval Officer, teacher, hotelier, author and meteoriticist? The true daily situation is, to me, the only meaningful statistic.



No comments: