Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Half an hour of fame with Louise Priest!

I'm 'doing' another interview for BBC Radio Norfolk on Friday: I'm in the studio with Louise Priest from around 11.00am, chatting (I think!) about meteorites, my books and my somewhat eccentric life in Science!

I've given several interviews in the past and - although always fraught because you are totally 'off the cuff' - they've been enjoyable experiences. I do miss my involvement with BBC's regional Stargazing Live broadcasts: I did four of these before the Beeb condensed the event to a somewhat 'show-bizzy' couple of hours with messrs. Cox and O'Briain at Jodrell Bank. Shame really: the regional events (at Norwich, Flag Fen and Cambridge) attracted large crowds and generated lots of enthusiasm for Astronomy. Maybe the Beeb will reconsider...




No comments: