Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Tuesday 22 March 2022

Another public talk cancelled!

Linda and I were supposed to be travelling down to Kent on Friday to give a talk (and hopefully flog a few meteorites!) to the good people of the Mid-Kent Astronomical Society. Sadly, their Chairman phoned to ask if I could 'do' the lecture as a Zoom: apparently the incidence of C-19 is so high in that part of the country that a very low turn-out was expected. Bit of a blow, but hopefully things will return to normal eventually! I believe the Zoom will be an open meeting: if so, I'll post joining instructions on here.

The subject is 'Meteorites and their planets of Origin': lots of new material and some terrific images and charts I've prepared just for this Powerpoint!




No comments: