Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Friday 4 March 2022

Eye eye!

Every once in a while I'm checked for eye pathology caused by my T2 diabetes. I was diagnosed nearly ten years ago, and have controlled the condition by walking 10,000 steps a day and cutting 90% of the sugar and starches from my diet: an inevitable result has also been that my weight is now four stones less than it was when I was 60!

The Norwich eye clinic is a terrific facility: clean, friendly and very, very efficient. I'm still waiting for the 'official' results, but the ophthalmologist who checked my eyes said they both looked fine.

Later on the 'Tim Parker Blues Band' got together for a final practice before Sunday's Acle Beer Festival: great fun, if quite hard work for four old geezers with over 200 years of gigging between us!




No comments: