Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Wednesday 13 April 2022

Guinea Fowl

There are several flocks of semi-feral Helmeted Guinea Fowl on the Heath: we often come across one of these on the drive up to Hemblington Church. I wonder how many of these amusing birds are living in the wild over the whole of the UK: a lot more than many Cat A species I'll bet!

The 1.4 converter that I use with my 300mm prime lens has been getting 'stickier' in focusing recently, so I decided to splurge on a replacement. Because of health problems and the fuel shortage in Norfolk, I'm not going far from home at the moment, but there have still been some subjects  to try it out on: I'm glad I took the plunge. Apart from the Robin, the passerines were all a good distance away, so I'm pretty happy with the autofocus.







No comments: