Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Sunday 3 July 2022

The delightful wedding of one of my old pupils!

Yesterday, Linda and I were invited to the wedding of Ellie and Alex at Fishley Church, near Acle. Ellie is the youngest of three sisters, all of whom I taught twenty-odd years ago at the nearby primary school. Ellie's father, Paul, was the bassist in Serious Risk, one of my old bands, and he and his lovely wife Penny have been friends of Linda and mine for over thirty years.

It was a real pleasure to meet the three girls and their families again, after the three year Covid hiatus: wonderful, too, to spend the afternoon with another ex-pupil, Emma and her charming husband Charlie. Twenty years since I left teaching, it's rewarding to discover that I made an impact on some of my students!


















No comments: