Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Sunday 17 May 2015

Turtle talk!

Since I removed myself from the seething cauldron of a certain forum, I've had a number of e-mails and pms asking where the best views of the three Turtle Doves currently visiting our garden can be obtained.

Against my better judgement, I even logged on to the forum purely to answer the queries (You can't answer directly from your own e-mail!) The reply, I'm afraid, is that there is nowhere, as far as I'm aware, where the Turtles can be seen.

Judging by a couple of the e-mails, I have a feeling people may be reaching the wrong conclusion: I'd love to share these beautiful birds with friends and genuine enthusiasts, but their appearances are unpredictable (although daily) and they can only be viewed from my office, Linda's office or the kitchen!

Here are a few pictures from this afternoon...





No comments: