Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Tuesday 21 December 2021

I believe in Father Christmas

This time of year I always remember the fun I had recording a charity CD with the school choir I ran with my TA Suzi Towler. I played the guitar parts, she played the keyboard and piano. Old muso friends Chris and Jann Grey did the recording / mastering and editing at their 'Shades of Grey' studio in Pedham. We sold hundreds of copies in aid of school funds and the Children's Society: composer Greg Lake (what a terrific guy: a sad loss) waived all rights.

2 comments:

Ann and Terry Smith said...

Really nice, David, my niece in Durham organises 'Dementia choirs' which are really popular, mostly by Zoom of course.

David Bryant said...

Thanks Ann & Terry! It can't be easy running a choir on Zoom - what a nice person your niece must be!