Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Thursday 4 October 2018

A visitor to the garden and thoughts on black bags...

This morning as I was cooking breakfast, I saw this delightful cricket looking in at me!

Yesterday, as Linda and I were walking along the coastal path at Horsey we noticed the usual black bags filled with dog cr*p every ten yards.
Since:
a) It seems obvious that NOTHING will stop these morons dropping these bags everywhere in the Norfolk countryside
b) The bags take far longer to degrade than the contents (being made of plastic)

At a time when many more people are becoming aware of the disastrous impact implicit in the over-use of plastic, perhaps it's time to stop making / selling these bags, but start imposing huge fines on people who let their pooches cr*p everywhere. I mean HUGE!!

No comments: