Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Thursday 17 November 2016

Waxwings in Norwich...

Linda's car suddenly decided to develop a gearbox fault: this necessitated me dropping her - and it - off in Norwich at about seven o'clock! I had to wait an hour for her garage to open, so I took a drive across the city to the Jenny Lind Park at the back of the Catholic Cathedral. Despite the gloomy light and resultant high ISOs, I managed some reasonable pictures of a flock of about forty birds. They'd more or less stripped the small rowan they were feeding on and were chased off by a Sparrowhawk at 7.45, so I left to book Linda's car in and do some food shopping. As I drove along Cecil Road a second, small flock of five Waxwings were perched by the side of the road!
 








No comments: