Don't forget: you can click on an image to enlarge it!

Friday 13 March 2020

The past is a foreign country...

Good gracious! At a rather enjoyable Kings Head jam session tonight, drummer Ollie commented on how thin I used to be. When I asked him how he knew, he told me that Howie Marsh (a fellow-member of one of my old bands, 'Serious Risk') had posted an ancient video on YouTube!

I pointed out to Ollie that this was thirty years ago, and that, given some of my past hedonism, I've probably done well to still be around! Click the link below - there are two videos that might amuse you!

 SERIOUS RISK at LUDHAM, 1990

Meanwhile, as I was typing this two Tawny Owls flew across the garden and into our neighbours' oak tree! If I had not had my camera set up to photograph the Moon (low ISO, low backlight) I could have taken a photo. Still: great to see.


No comments: